Friday, May 13, 2011

Pixar Podcast.

Derrick Clements at "The Pixar Podcast" interviewed me last week. If you would like to know a bit more about my day job and have 1 hour to kill, head to The Pixar Podcast website!
Below a short clip of the interview.
Thanks DisneyLiving for the video!




 Here are some of the Cars 2 character art I'm talking about during the interview.
I'm very fortunate to work with fantastic artists in my team that would make my concepts and roughs look so good in the final artwork.




9 comments:

messytimbo said...

there's a pixar podcast!!!!???? i'm all over that!

gur-B said...

Haha Stef ! Nice one, you make it sound like it's an exiting place to work almost. I'm going to apply right ...

Matt J said...

Great interview Stef- your sexy French accent kept me entertained on the BART ride home last night . . . and the bus . . .and the walk to my house . . . and you're STILL talking ! Oh la, ca va termine quand?

;)

Stéphane Kardos said...

- Hey Gur-B! it is an exciting place to work, in L.A. How are you?

- Merci Mr Jones. Thanks for taking me home with you.

Clo said...

Haa les Français et leur accent :D Cool de te voir en video aussi du coup!

chromasketch said...

great interview

The Platinum Batch said...

Great blog! You're a great artist!

wagonized said...

Comme toujours, quel plaisir de venir passer un peu de temps sur votre blog.

bannister said...

On s'est loupé à Paris, mais je me rattrape avec le podcast. ;-)
Excellent.
Les designs sont tops aussi. Bravo, chuis fan.